12000 Minx Rd, Temperance, Mi 48182
August 12th & 13th
$25.00 Fly for Both Days
$5.00 per car load spectator fee
- This is a two day Fly-In event. All are welcome. Spectators as well.
- The event is tailored to get AJ-Aircraft owners and potential owners together were we can fly, meet other flyers, and share setups. Overall just have two great days of fun flying!
- AJ-Aircraft will have a full line up of airplanes available on display. We will have limited stock of planes for sale too. We can bring any requested stock to the field.
- Andrew Jesky and team AJ-Aircraft will be at the field as well to answer questions and fly with.
- We will have raffles, demo flights, and many other fun events.
Plate lunches and refreshments will be available for purchase.
- There will be limited dry camping so you will have to provide your own water. No camp fires are permitted. We will leave the clubhouse available for running water and restroom use.
- There are hotels in a 10 mile radius of our address if you do not have the means to camp.
If you’re wondering... the Toledo Weak Signals is the club that hosts the largest RC expo in the country. And our field is not located in Toledo. It is located on Minx road in Temperance Michigan.
We have a 80x400 foot asphalt runway, a clubhouse with nice ADA approved restrooms. We do have power but I would consider bringing a generator in case the amount of flyers overrides the allowable power that we do have.
All flyers have to abide by AMA safety rules. We will have a modified flight line to handle the influx of flyers. All flyers will need to fly with spotters. We will come up with a safe number of flyers on the flight line the day of the event. We will start with 4 being this is our first annual event that may or may not change.
AMA membership is required and you must have your card with you.
We would like pilots to pre-register with the form below.
The gates will open at 7:00am or earlier. Flying is from 9:00am to 8:30pm on Saturday and 9:00am to 6:30pm on Sunday.
Unfortunately our township does not allow night flying!
If you have questions concerning the event or need directions please reach out to me via email or phone.
734-625-8196 if I don’t pick up please leave a voice mail and I will return your call as quickly as possible.